swindon & wiltshire
*15th october 2020 THIS EXPO IS POSTPONED
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Swindon SN2 2EY
10am - 3:45pm
Your comapny can be a Sector Networking event Sponsor/Host for just £200+vat (+ Receive Special Offer of £100+vat off a 2m exhibition stand)
14 Sector Networking events, each 30 minutes long, are informal events focussing on one sector or business area of interest designed to create new contacts and collaborations.
Anyone who is interested in meeting people with interests in the sector can attend for free. Pre-event attendee booking is done through an Eventbrite page online). Coffee will be served. The events will be hosted by the Sponsor of the event.
What does a Sector Networking Sponsor get?
• Hosting of a Sector Networking Event. This will involve welcoming attendees to the event as they arrive, helping them settle in, grab a coffee and encouraging networking with the other attendees.
• address the gathering with a 2-3 minute introduction (if desired)
• display their pull-up banners at the event (any number/size they’d like to bring)
• sharing the contact details of all attendees for follow-up
• logo (with links to website) displayed prominently on the Networking page, Sponsors page and home page of the event website www.bristolexpo.com
• 30 word summary about business featured on the Networking page of website
• Logo and acknowledgement of Sponsorship printed in the A4 printed Expo Showguide
• There is only one sponsor per sector networking event.
Full details of the sector networking events are available here: http://www.bristolexpo.com/networking.html
The headline list of Sector Networking events available for Sponsorship include:
• 10-10.30am Networking for IT and Techies, Websites, online retail, e-commerce
• 10-10.30am Networking for Retail, Leisure, Tourism, Hospitality, Food & Drink, Venues
• 10.45-11.15am Networking for Creative & Digital - Publishers, Marketers, Creatives, PR
• 10.45-11.15am Networking for Charities, social enterprises, third sector & NGO’s
• 11.30-12.00 noon Networking for Startups & Young Businesses
• 11.30-12.00 noon Networking for Accounting, Banking, Finance & Law
• 12.15-12.45pm Networking for Education, Training, Coaching, Business Consultants
• 12.15-12.45pm Networking for Recruitment, HR, Employers, Apprentice, Jobseekers,...
• 1.45-2.15pm Networking for Healthcare services, Healthcare Tech, Medical equipment developers, manufacturers & Suppliers
• 1.45-2.15pm Networking for Business & Professional Services
• 2.30-3.00pm Networking for Tech Sector - Digital Tech, Science & Innovation
• 2.30pm-3.00pm Networking for Property & Construction Professionals
• 3.15-3.45pm – Networking for Sustainability and Low Carbon
• 3.15pm-3.45pm Networking for International Trade, Import, Export and Manufacturing
If you’re interested in this Sponsorship package, please call James Tribe on 01225 851199 to discuss.
ASK THE EXPERT
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
BOOK EXPO STAND
TERMS & CONDITIONS